Enjoy the sweetness of summer with these tasty outdoor menu ideas
Summer is in full swing, and there’s a much fun to be had in the Comox Valley. That means a whole lot of cookouts, picnics, and barbeques with friends and family.
While we’re happy to rent you the outdoor party supplies to make your next backyard barbeque the talk of the town, we also want to help you do your own part to make your barbeque a success.
When it comes to outdoor gatherings, food is king. We’ve put together a few of our favourite summertime meal tips and recipes. Feed your loved ones well with these tasty grilling menu ideas…
Five of the best summer barbeque grilling tips and recipes
- Put it in foil! Turn your grill into an oven with a little aluminum foil and awesome recipes like grilled salmon with lemony asparagus and Tex-Mex black bean salad.
- Salt and butter are awesome, but kick your grilled corn on the cob up a notch by wrapping it in bacon, topping with parmesan and pesto, or adding a little buffalo sauce
- Tantalize everyone’s taste buds with some side salad recipes like Bacon & Avocado Macaroni Salad, Strawberry Avocado Couscous, and Loaded Pasta Salad. And, don’t forget to keep the bugs away by storing single-servings of side salads in mason jars.
- Show your guests who’s grill master with awesome grilled eats like Tabasco Grilled Veggie Skewers, Grilled Sausage & Apple Slaw Subs, Grilled Bone-In Bison Steaks, and Mini Portobello Burgers.
- Don’t skip the potatoes! Everyone loves a good potato salad, so keep your guests happy with a Grilled Potato Salad, Baby Red Potato Salad, or a Warm Curried Potato Salad.
Plus, you don’t want to forget having an array of beverage options for all your guests. Did you know that we have a slushy machine for rent? Frozen drinks are fun, versatile, and sure to knock the success of any outdoor gathering out of the park! In fact, here are a few fun summer slushy recipes to get you started.
Why choose Relay Event Rentals?
When planning your next outdoor get-together, we’ve got everything you need to help you master summer cooking from extra seating and dishware to patio heaters and a six foot gas grill. We also have an amazing selection of fun items like wine clips, festival lights, and milk bottles for all those delicious slushy drinks. And don’t forget that we also have paper straws and creative decorations for sale.
The possibilities are endless when you host any outdoor summer event with the help of Relay Event Rentals.
Call us at 250-871-4646, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your summer started.
Or, if you prefer, stop by our showroom at 2-1255 McPhee Avenue in Courtenay, where you’ll always find our friendly, experienced team happy to help.
Happy summer eating!